In order to activate your software, please follow these steps:
1) Download the latest version from this link: http://www.mecaenterprises.com/downloads/software/mecastackinstall.exe
2) After downloading, right click the downloaded file with your mouse and select "Run as Administrator"
3) After going through the installation process you will see this activation screen. Select "Single User License"
4) Next you will see the following screen. Enter the license # and password. The email is the email for the user of the computer, this is the way we can contact the user if we see a problem with their activation. The description is just a description used to describe the computer that is meaningful to you (i.e. Joe's PC, etc..).
License # 2?????
5) Next you should see a screen that indicates that the activation was successful and the expiration date. If you do NOT see this screen, then please make note of the error and take a screen shot and send it to us at Meca Support Email . Here are some common problems that can occur:
System Date or Time error - If the time or date on your computer clock is off by more than a couple of minutes, you will need to correct it in order to activate.
Not getting anything back from the server - If the error is that it's getting nothing back from the server, usually this is a problem of your virus software blocking. Please google "Add an exclusion to ????", where ???? is your virus software. Then add the installed folder for the software to the exclusion, by default it would be c:\program files (x86)\MecaStack
Error 100 - The license # and/or password are incorrect
There are no more activation's available - The software is already activated on another computer and so you need to deactivate that installation. To do that go to the other computer, and open MecaStack, then Select "Security" "Deactivate". If you no longer have access to that computer, then contact us at Meca Support Email to reset the license.